Suffering from constipation is a common issue during pregnancy and most women do go through this issue when they are pregnant. But the problem here is that most women do not like to talk about the issue in particular.
But if women are not able to talk about it, then coming across remedies to help them combat the issue could prove to be slightly difficult. Over the counter medications are not a great idea as they could prove to be harmful. Hence, to make sure that you are relieved of your digestive problem, here are a few remedies that you could give a whirl to.
- Lemon happens to be one of the best foods out there that can effectively help one with any digestive issues that they might be facing
- This is because lemon actually helps flush out toxins from your digestive system along with any undigested food as well
- Squeeze some lemon juice in warm water and consume. This will help bring about bowel contractions which in turn will help you pass stool easily.
- Flax Seeds happen to be another potent remedy for constipation that is available in most of our homes.
- Filled with dietary fibers which helps in adding roughage to your diet.
- Flax seeds also contain Omega 3S.
- Accompany the flax seeds with water too
- There is nothing that a few good glasses of water cannot cure
- 8-10 glasses of water
- When you intake enough water, then it helps soften your stool by making the food you have consumed move smoothly through the digestive system
- Prune juice, has on countless occasion been able to help women get through their pregnancy without them having to suffer from constipation
- Try to incorporate 4-5 glasses of prune juice in a day
- If the taste or flavour of the juice seems too strong for your liking, diluting it with some water might help.
Like almost every other health problem, the right kind of food can help you get through any issues including the problem of constipation during pregnancy.